The Quality Improvement Program* describes how Lighthouse Health Plan works to improve member health by providing high quality health care. We can achieve this through:
• Checking our provider network to make sure you have access to qualified PCPs and specialists.
• Helping members schedule doctor visits
• Promoting patient safety through member and provider education
• Taking action when quality care has not been provided
• Review of quality care through the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) scores which tell us if members are receiving the type of care they need.
• Review of member satisfaction through the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey scores. These scores tell us if you are happy with your care, providers, and the plan.
* You may call Member Services or talk to your case manager to request a printed copy of our Quality Improvement Program.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).