It is a great feeling when your doctor knows you well and understands where you come from. Wouldn’t it be great if your health plan did too? We do. We are local.
Lighthouse Health Plan is a Medicaid plan here for you and your family. We bring your health care, health plan, and community services together, making it easy for you to find the services you need to live better.
We look forward to serving you and your family.
Lighthouse Health Plan is the only local provider-sponsored community-based health plan administering Florida Medicaid benefits in Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla, and Washington Counties.
We work closely with local doctors and community advocates to connect you with the care you need. Some of our network doctors include:
- White-Wilson Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Group
- Community Health Northwest Florida
- North Florida Pediatric Associates
- Tallahassee Memorial Physician Partners
- Children's Clinic of Tallahassee (Children’s Clinic)
- THE EBEIDS
- Baptist Health Care
- Sunshine Pediatrics
- Emerald Coast Pediatrics (Panama City Pediatrics)
- Rainbow Pediatricsn
- Magnolia Pediatrics
- Pensacola Pediatrics
- BOND Community Health
- Neighborhood Medical Center
- North Florida Medical Centers
- Walton Community Health Center (Walton County Health Department)
And many, many more. For the latest updates, please check back to this site frequently!
Also, you can get the most recent information by calling Lighthouse Health Plan Member Services at 1-844-243-5176 / (TTY: 711).