Lighthouse Health Plan, a Medicaid plan created by the doctors you know and trust.
Lighthouse Health Plan is a local, community-based Medicaid health plan created and run by doctors. We do more than take care of our members when they are sick. We help them live better.
Our customer service team is friendly and cares about our members. We will work closely with you and your doctor to help you get and stay healthy. This includes:
- Helping you schedule a doctor's appointment
- Assistance if you need to see a specialist
- Connecting you to services that are close to your home, work or school
- Answering any questions you may have
Lighthouse Health Plan's Mission is to partner with doctors, members and the community for better health.
- Nominate a Member to Help Shape Healthcare
- Welcome New Providers to Our Network
- Utilization Management Update
- Patient Education: Healthwise Resources
Medicaid Program Empowers Members to Help Shape Healthcare
Tallahassee, Fl (July 17, 2019) – Lighthouse Health Plan is excited to announce the official launch of our first regional Member Advisory Board. This Board will bring together Lighthouse members, health plan representatives, and community leaders to discuss how to deliver Lighthouse programs with the goal of improving health in the region.